FacilityLocations Select Site Listing Sign-Up
The Select Site listing will put your development organization on the map and on business prospects’ radar.
What is a Select Site listing?
- Please take the FacilityLocations Select Site tour, here.
Why sign-up for a Select Site listing?
- • An unmatched location marketing opportunity for economic development organization’s at a very affordable value. Cost is comparable to other online economic development directories but the marketing value cannot be compared.
- • FacilityLocations includes the industry’s most complete online economic development directory, featuring more then 5,000 active listings. Stand out amongst these competitive locations and catch the attention of business prospects and consultants to business with a Select Site listing and profile.
- • The Select Site listing will put your development organization on the map and on business prospects’ radar. Put you organization ahead of the competition, and put you location in a position to be discovered by business prospects and consultants to business, even when you are not on their initial list, with a Select Site listing and location profile.
What is the cost and term of a Select Site listing?
- Pricing chart.
All Select Site listings are active for a one year term.
What are the payment method and options?
- All Select Site listings are billed via email, with all invoices being sent shortly after sign-up form is submitted. Check and Credit Card payment are accepted.
My organization signed-up for a Select Site listing, now what?
- You will receive initial confirmation on your browser screen once you have successfully signed up for the Select Site listing program. After that, we will contact you within a few business days. You will receive a welcome notice from our traffic department along with clear and detailed instructions on how to deliver all information and assets that are necessary to create a complete Select Site listing and location profile. We will proactively work with you along the way to make sure that you get optimal value from the Select Site program.
I’d like to learn more about the Select Site listing before signing up, who should I contact?
- Have a Sales Rep Contact You
Or, contact your Area Development sales representative or Matthew Shea at 1-800-735-2732 x231.